Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still Blogging...

I'm still here. Don't worry. I know I've been fairly slack the last couple of weeks. I'm still keeping up with things and have a couple blog posts that I will upload and backdate hopefully in the next day or two. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've been getting hooked on the games Word Challenge and Gangster Battle on Facebook for some idiotic reason, but I won't go into that.

Again, if anyone has any ideas why my posts keep vanishing on my page when you scroll down, please let me know. I've been looking around for answers, but no one seems to be having the exact problem that I seem to be having, hence the solutions they've been trying haven't really helped at all.


In the meantime, here's another LOLCat:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...