Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Request for Help...

Just a little request.


You may have noticed that, at least in Internet Explorer, if you scroll down the page my blog posts will frequently vanish from view temporarily until you scroll back up to a certain point. I have NO idea why this is happening and the help from the Blogger forums is less than helpful. I've noticed that refreshing the page can help sometimes, but then the problem will just move to other posts for some reason! It is annoying me as much or more than it may have annoyed you.

If you have any ideas about HTML/XML coding (by the way I'm a severe novice at this and have been using online tutorials to learn some basic website editing, so I have no qualms admitting that I may have made an error in coding something even though the problem seems a bit too random to be caused by errant code) feel free to leave me a comment and I'll get back to you so that hopefully we can sort it all out.

Thanks so much for your support.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...